Parks and Market
Although the Atlantic Ocean is one big park on Edisto Beach, for those who want to get away from the beach, the Town of Edisto Beach has several other parks located in Town and others nearby.
- Jungle Road Park is located on Jungle Road across from the Food Lion Grocery Store. This is a passive interpretive park. Parking is located across the street from the park.
- Bay Creek Park is located at 3706 Dock Site Road. This park includes a fishing and crabbing dock, open space for picnics, an interpretive center, public restrooms and market open on Wednesdays.
- Bay Creek Park Market is open April through October on Wednesdays only from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Burley L. Lyons Park is located on Portia Street. Burley L. Lyons Park Rules and Regulations
- Edisto Beach Tennis/Pickleball Court is located near the intersection of Lee Street and Neptune Street. Visit Town Hall to check out our portable pickleball net for free.