At the May Council meeting, Council voted to make certain adjustments to the yard debris Ordinance in an attempt to keep garbage collection fees from skyrocketing. Please note the following:
- Contractors are not allowed to leave any yard debris at the curb. Contractors must haul off any yard debris they produce.
- Leaves, pine straw, pampas and grass clippings, small shrubbery clippings, etc., must be placed in yard waste bags or other containers. Loose material placed at the curb not in a (paper, not plastic) yard waste bag or other container will not be collected.
- Brush, limbs and shrubbery trimmings that are not containerized must be neatly stacked and bundled together in a consistent manner and bound by string or twine. Each bundle shall:
- Not contain any brush, limbs or shrubbery trimmings greater than 6 inches in diameter.
- Not contain any brush, limbs or shrubbery trimmings greater than 5 feet in length with all small limbs trimmed from larger limbs.
- Weigh no more than 30 pounds each.
- Yard waste will not be collected from vacant lots.
- No garbage or construction debris may be mixed with yard trash.
Tuesday, May 21, 2019 10:28:00 AM
May 17, 2019
The Water Improvement Project Progress Report No. 20 is attached here.
Monday, May 20, 2019 3:44:00 PM
The Town is in the process of marking all beach access poles at 15 Mean Sea Level so folks can have a visual reference of dune height. Beach Access 25 has been marked as an example and hopefully the rest will be marked this week. The plan calls for the improved dune to be constructed seaward of the existing dune. Please note that 15 MSL will be slightly higher than the existing dune height at this location and will vary along the beach. Hopefully this will clarify some misconceptions of the 15 MSL height.
Monday, May 20, 2019 12:32:00 PM
May 10, 2019
The Water Improvement Project Progress Report No. 19 is attached here.
Friday, May 17, 2019 9:08:00 AM
May 3, 2019
The Water Improvement Project progress report No. 18 is attached here.
Thursday, May 9, 2019 9:42:00 AM
April 29, 2019
The Water Improvement Project progress report No. 17 is attached here.
Thursday, May 9, 2019 9:39:00 AM
April 19, 2019
The Water Improvement Project Progress Report No. 16 is attached here.
Monday, April 22, 2019 1:18:00 PM
There is one vacancy on the Municipal Elections Commission. You can find an application here. Please fill out the application and return it to the Municipal Clerk. Thank you!
Friday, April 12, 2019 2:56:00 PM